It’s a boy. Congratulations! Your dream becomes real. Then choosing a baby name for your baby boy or baby girl is the other responsibility of yours and one of the important decisions you have to take in your lives. Normally social security administration ssa releases top 100 or top 1,000 baby names in every years. Names are changing according to so many things. Different countries, traditions, cultures use thousands of baby boy names for their children.
BOY NAMES BY COUNTRY
Different countries have different traditions, cultures, attitudes, trending, and favors. Some people are choosing a name for a baby boy, according to the country. Some countries use straightforward baby names for boys. But some countries use very complicated names. They are challenging to pronounce also. You can choose the right name for your little prince by the country name.
BOY NAMES BY ALPHABETIC
Some parents look for a name for their baby boy with different letters. Some people like names start with the letter ‘A’ or ‘K’ or something. In some Asian countries, parents believe in astrology. So they look a name for their baby boy by a letter which had given by the astrologer. You can choose a name easily by Alphabetic order.
UNIQUE BOY NAMES
A boy should have a strong personality. To develop a character, finding the perfect name is also an essential thing. If a boy has a unique name that no one has this name is proud of them. So parents try to give their boys a unique name.
- Potap (Greek) – where did it come from
- Prov (church. Provius) (lat.) – honest, kind.
- Proclus (lat.) – born in the absence of a father.
- Prokofiy (lat.) – successful.
- Protas (Greek) – pushing, setting.
- Prokhor (Greek) – the head of the choir, sang.
- Radimir – take care of the world.
- Radislav (glory.) – To rejoice for glory.
- Radislav (fame) – for the sake of popularity.
- Radomir – the joy of the world.
- Raymond (English, German) – advice, dominate.
- Renat (lat.) – newly born.
- Richard (English, German) – strong, courageous, king, powerful sovereign.
- Robert (French, German) – glory; bright, brilliant.
- Radion (lat.) – a resident of Rhodes.
- Roland (German) – glory, country.
- Roman (lat.) – Roman.
- Romeo (lat.) – Pilgrim.
- Rostislav (fame) is growing fame.
- Ruben (lat.) – blushing.
COOL MALE NAMES
The boys are very cool. They like to spend their time relax and cool. So if they have a cool name, it is also a pleasure for them. Parents love to give their baby boy a cool name. It might keep the boy’s mind relax.
- Kim (other Heb.) – God approved.
- Alexander (Greek) is the protector of people.
- Alexey (Greek) – assistant (Alexy).
- Anastasius (Greek) – resurrected.
- Anatoly (Greek) – sunrise, east.
- Andrey (Greek) – courageous.
- Anikei (Greek) – victory.
- Anton is the Russian form of the name of Anthony.
- Anthony (lat.) – join the battle.
- Aristarchus (Greek) – the highest boss.
- Arkady (Greek) is a resident of Arcadia, a shepherd.
- Arnold (Greek) – the reigning eagle.
- Arseny (Greek) – courageous.
- Artem (Artemy) (Greek) – unscathed, healthy.
- Arthur (Celt.) – Big bear.
- Athanasius (Greek) – immortal.
- Ahmad (Arabic) is the most glorious.
- Bogdan – given by God.
- Boris (Slav.) – short for Borislav.
- Borislav (glor.) – a great fighter.
BIBLICAL BOY NAMES
All the parents try to make their baby boy’s paths according to their religion. And some parents are very close to religion. And they do all the things in their life according to the bible. So at those times for newborn baby also they like to give a biblical name.
- Filat (Greek) – God-protected.
- Filimon (Greek) is beloved.
- Philip (Greek) – loving horses.
- Thomas (dr. Heb.) – twin.
- Frederick (German) – rich.
- Frol (church. Flor) (lat.) – blooming.
- Xariton (Greek) – gracious.
- Christopher (Greek) – Christ-bearer.
- Harls (English) – husband, man.
- Edgar (German) – property, spear.
- Edmund (German) – property, protection.
- Eduard (German) is a guardian of possessions and property.
- Eugene (French) is beautiful.
- Eldar (Pers.) – ruler of the country.
- Emil – see Emelyan.
- Emmanuel (Heb.) – God is with us.
- Erast (Greek) – loving.
- Eric (German) is the venerable leader.
- Ernest (Ernst) (other German.) – convinced, serious.
- Lian (Lat.) – Julio, Julia belongs.
BOY NAMES UNCOMMON
Boys are very proud. So they always like to have something unique and uncommon which hasn’t anyone. Name also like this. Every boy wants to have a unique name. So some parents are searching uncommon names for their baby boys.
- Bronislaw (fame) is a glorious defender.
- Inadim (other Russian), there is a bully, troublemaker.
- Valentine (lat) – healthy.
- Valerian (lat) – strong.
- Valery (lat.) – healthy, secure.
- Basil (Greek) – regal.
- Vincent (lat.) – victorious, overcoming.
- Victor (lat.) It is the winner.
- Vissarion (Greek) – forest.
- Vitaliy (lat.) – vital, living.
- Witold (Polish) is a forest ruler.
- Vladimir – the ruler of the world.
- Vladislav – glorified, owning glory.
- Vlas (Church. Vlasius) – simple, rude.
- Voldemar (lat.) – a famous, well-known ruler.
- Vsevolod (Slav.) – owning everything.
- Vyacheslav – more glorious, glorified.
- Avril (etc. Heb..) – God’s husband.
- Helium (Greek) – solar.
- Gennady (Greek) – noble, noble.
CUTE GUY NAMES
Boys are rough. But some boys have cuteness with a strong personality. If you have a cute guy, surely you are searching a cute guy name for him. Some parents love to give a cute name for their baby boy.
- Aladdin – Sublime Faith
- Angel – angel
- April – Opening
- Fornication – slutty, unkind
- Bogor – a gift from God
- Buddha – Awakened, Enlightened
- Vedagoras – Veda + mountains.
- Will – Free
- Casper – Imperial
- Cosmos – space, the universe
- Krishna – black, dark
- Lenin – Soviet Lenin Vladimir Ilyich
- March – dedicated to Mars
- Mercury – Name of the ancient Roman God of bidding
- Messiah is the messenger
- Nero – black, dark-skinned
- Ogneslav – fire, and glory
- Prince – first, main, best
- Sterling – Silver Penny
- Talon – claw, claws, paw with claws
POPULAR BOY NAMES
A Popular baby boy name sometimes gives a new start to a baby boy. If the name is popular, lots of people know it. So it is not difficult to memorize. Like this because of many reasons some parents like to give their baby boy a famous name. Have a look at some popular names for boys.
- Nikonor (Greek) – conquering.
- Nifont (Greek) – sober, prudent.
- Olay (Scandinavian.) – a saint.
- Onisius (Greek) – excellent.
- Onufriy (Greek) – rising.
- Oscar (English / German) is a divine spear.
- Otto (German) – wealth.
- Pavel (lat.) – small.
- Pankrat (Greek) is omnipotent.
- Panteleimon (Greek) is all-merciful.
- Panfil (Greek) – beloved by all.
- Patricius (church. Patricius) (lat.) – the descendant of a nobleman.
- Paphnutius (Greek) is fat.
- Groin (Greek) – broad-shouldered.
- Peresvet (senior Russian) – very bright.
- Peter (Greek) – stone, rock.
- Pimen (Greek) – shepherd, shepherd.
- Plato (Greek) – full, wide.
- Polycarpus (Greek) – multiple.
- Porphyry (Greek) – purple.
STRONG BOY NAMES
Boys are strong. They should have a great personality more than a girl. If you can give your baby boy a strong name, which offers the most energetic feeling, you are a winner. I will be an excellent advantage for your boy in the future.
- Ruslan (Arabic) – lion.
- Rustam (Persian) is a hero.
- Savva (Greek, Latin) is a resident of the city of Saba.
- Savvy (other Heb.) – Saturday.
- Saveliy (other Heb.) – welcome.
- Samson (church. Sampson) (other Heb.) – solar.
- Samuel (Heb.) – His name is God.
- Svetozar – illuminated by light.
- Svetomir – a bright world.
- Svyatoslav – holy glory.
- North (lat.) – strict.
- Selivan (lat.) – from the forest god.
- Seliverst (lat.) – forest, wild.
- Semyon (church. Simeon) (other Heb.) – God heard.
- Seraphim (other Heb.) – fiery.
- Sergei (Church Sergius) (lat.) – Roman generic name of the VI century. BC.
- Sigismund (Greek) – who defends with the victory.
- Sidor (Greek) (Isidore) – a gift from Isis, the Egyptian goddess.
- Socrates (Greek) – retaining power.
- Solomon (other Heb.) – peaceful
UNUSUAL BOY NAMES
If a boy has a unique name when someone is calling him that no one else there will have a name, really he will feel proud. It might help to develop a great personality also. So parents always search for unusual names for their sons. Choose the best name for your world. Here is a list of baby names..
- Henry (other germs.) – the head of the house.
- George (Greek) is a farmer.
- Herald (germ.) – wielding a spear.
- German (lat.) – uterine, native.
- Gleb (German / glor.) – presented to God.
- Gregory (Greek) – Awake, alert.
- Gustav (Germany) – military council.
- David (Davyd) (dr. Heb.) – beloved.
- Daniel (al. Heb.) – God is my judge.
- Denis (church. Dionysius) (Greek) – on behalf of Dionysus, the god of wine and fun.
- Dmitry (church. Demetrius) (Greek) – dedicated to Demeter, the goddess of fertility.
- Evgeniy (Greek) – noble.
- Evgraf (Greek) – well written.
- Eulampius (Greek) – prosperous.
- Eusebius (Church Eusebius) (Greek) – pious.
- Egor is the Russian version of the name George.
- Emelyan (church. Emilian) (lat.) – diminutive of Emil; rival.
- Yeremey (other Heb.) – exalted by God.
- Ermak – decomp. Form of the name of Yermolai.
- Yermolai (Greek) – the people of Hermes (Hermes).
NICKNAMES FOR GUYS
Boys are not like girls. They always like to spend their time with friends. And some time boy’s nickname is accessible more than the real name. Some people like their nicknames more than the real name. A fantastic nickname will bring to your boy popularity.
- Spartak (Greek) is a resident of Sparta.
- Stanislav – become glorious.
- Stepan (church. Stephen) (Greek) – a wreath.
- Sysoy (other Heb.) – the sixth.
- Taras (church. Tarasius) (Greek) – a restless, worried, rebel.
- Terenty (lat.) – a generic name meaning “to grind bread.”
- Timothy (Greek) – worshiping God.
- Timur (Mongolian. Through Turkic.) – iron.
- Titus (lat.) – revered.
- Tikhon (Greek) – happy.
- Tryphon (Greek) – to live in luxury.
- Trofim (Greek) is a pet.
- Fadey (church. Thaddeus) (other Heb.) – praise.
- Fedor (church. Theodore) (Greek) – a gift of God.
- Fedosius (Church of Theodosius) (Greek) – given by God.
- Felix (lat.) – happy.
- Theoctist (lat.) – created by God.
- Ferapont (Greek) is a servant.
- Ferdinand (German) is an army, courageous.
- Filaret (Greek) is one who loves virtue.
MIDDLE NAMES FOR BOYS
Some people like to use a straightforward name. And another one like to use more complicated. Every parent wishes to give a unique middle name to his/her son as the first one. Sometimes in the future, your son will love the middle name more than the first name.
- Erofei (church. Hierotheos) (Greek) – sanctified by God.
- Yefim (Greek) – complacent.
- Ephraim (other Heb.) – prolific.
- Jak (French) – Jacob.
- Jean (French) – Ivan.
- Georges (French) – George.
- Zahar (church Zachariah) (other Heb.) – God’s memory, servant of God.
- Zinovy (Greek) – God willingly lives, the power of God.
- Zlatomir – the golden world.
- Zosima (Greek) – secure in life, vital.
- Advan (church John) (other Heb.) – God’s grace, the thanksgiving of God.
- Ignatius (lat.) – unknown, fiery.
- Igor (from Scandinavsk. Ingvar) – defender.
- Ishmael (church Ismail) (other Heb.) – “God hears.”
- Izyaslav – “take the glory.”
- Hilarion (Greek) – cheerful, clear.
- Ilya (Church. Elijah) (other Heb.) – God’s power.
- Immanuel (Heb.) – “God is with us.”
- Joseph (other Heb.) – “multiplied.”
- Hippolytus (Greek) – pulling horses.
OLD FASHIONED BOY NAMES
Do you know a saying ‘Old is Gold’? Sometimes we found good things in old things more than new ones. Some parents have lovely memories of the past. So they love their minds, and they decided to give a name to their son related to that past.
- Mark – marquise, hammer; dedicated to God Mars
- Matvey – a gift from God, a gift from Yahweh (God), God’s man
- Michael – an equal, like God, requested from God
- Agape – beloved
- Agapion – beloved
- Agafon – kind, noble
- Aglai – brilliant, magnificent, beautiful
- Agniy – pure, immaculate
- Adrian – a resident of Adria
- Azarius – God’s help
- Akaki – the evil-minded
- Ambrose – immortal, divine
- Amos – laden, bearing the burden,
- Amur – love
- Ananias – the grace of God
- Anastasius – resurrected, reborn
- Anikiy – victory
- Anisy – fulfillment, completion, useful
- Antigonos – instead of someone, child
- Antipus – stubborn, strong
HISPANIC BOY NAMES
Hispanic boy names feel romantic and laid back. But their meanings give the steady royal and religious path, which makes them a super popular pick for new parents. If you are going for something trendy, it’s a great thing. But you don’t want to stay far from traditional. The new ones are also variations of the old ones.
- Bazhen (dr.) – Saint
- Benedict (old) – blessed
- Bogdan – given by God
- Boeslav – glorified in battle
- Boleslav – more glorious
- Boromir – fighting for peace
- Boris (old) – “fighter”
- Borislav – fighting for glory
- Bronislav – glorious defender
- Budimir (dr.) – peace-loving
- Bulat (new) – “strong”
- Gennady ( old.) – noble
- Henry, Heinrich
- George (old) – farmer
- German (old) – native
- Gleb (old, other Russian) – big, tall
- Gordey / Gordy – proud
- Granite (new) – “firm”
- Gregory (old) – not sleeping
- Daniil / Danila / Danilo / Danil (old) – “God’s judgment”
ONE SYLLABLE BOY NAMES
When you are choosing a name for your baby boy, one thing you have to consider is the number of syllables of the name. A lot of times, a short name brings you fortunate more than a long name. Today a lot of people like to use names with a minimum number. Choose a one-syllable name for your baby boy also.
VINTAGE BOY NAMES
Vintage boy names are in style currently, combining the names with common origins with the freshness of one that hasn’t been heard for a significant length of time. Not all the vintage kid names make the style. For example, George and Theodore are being used as a name regularly. Here are the most beautiful vintage names.
BEST BOY NAMES
Every parent the second dream after their newborn, a baby boy is choosing the best name for their prince. The best name gives him, fortunately. According to the name that you provide for your baby boy, a lot of things will change in his life in the future. So choose the best boy names for your prince.
- Karl (other German.) – courageous, courageous.
- Carp (Greek) – fruit.
- Caspar (Pers.) – Treasurer.
- Kim is the new Russian abbreviation: communist. Youth international coincided with the Korean name.
- Cyrus (Greek) – master, strong.
- Cyril (Persian) – the sun, the little master (Greek).
- Klim (Clement) (lat.) – gracious.
- Kondraty (other Germanic) is a brave consul.
- Constantine (lat.) – constant, unchanging.
- Roots (church. Cornelius) (lat.) – horned.
- Cornelius (church. Cornelius) (lat.) – horned.
- Kuzma (Church Cosmas) (Greek) – decorated.
- L Avr (lat.) – Laurel tree.
- Lawrence (lat.) – Derived from Laurels, crowned with laurels.
- Lazarus (dr. Heb.) – assistant god.
- Leo (lat.) – lion.
- Leonid (lat.) – a lion cub similar to Leo.
- Leonty (lat.) – Lion.
- Leopold (German) is a brave person.
- Lukyan (Luke) (church. Lucian) (lat.) – bright.
CUTE NICKNAME FOR GUYS
Sometimes you feel cuteness is not suitable for a boy. You think a boy should have a strong name. Not a cute one. But a cute nickname can give a boy a new feeling. Nickname, we normally use to our closest persons. It helps us to express our love also.
- Shishio – the scary lion
- Eden – bliss, paradise, joy
- Eros – Cupid, the Romans Cupid
- Pit – a sworn enemy
- Oleg – sacred, holy
- Pavel – modest, younger, insignificant
- Roman – Roman, from Rome, Roman
- Ruslan – lion; light brown
- Sergey – a noble, high
- Stanislav – who established glory, became glorious
- Stepan – a wreath, crown, crown
- Timothy – worshiping God
- Timur – iron
- Fedor – God’s gift
- Yuri – a farmer
- Yaroslav – glorious vitality
- Cyril – Lord, lord, sun
- Konstantin – constant, persistent
- Lion – lion, king of beasts
- Maxim – the greatest
ENGLISH BOY NAMES
What do you think about the English name for a boy? Is it bad? No. I know many people like to give their boy an English name. An English name gives your baby boy a modern and fashionable feeling. Choose an English name for your baby boy also.
- Laurel – laurel tree
- Lavrenti – crowning with laurels
- Larion – cheerful, joyful
- Leon – lion
- Leonard – lion
- Leont – lion
- Leonty – lion
- Liver – free, free
- Luke – bright, glowing
- Lukyan – bright, light
- Lucky – light, luminous
- Loop – wolf
- Mari is the sea
- Mark is the hammer, dry, withered
- Markell is the warlike
- Martyn – dedicated to the war god Mar
- Matvey – a gift of God
- Meletius – caring
- Meliton – honey
- Methodius – to trace, search
CLASSIC BOY NAMES
Are you a person who loves classical things? It gives an extraordinary value. The classic boy name memorizes us the past stuff. So if you choose an ancient name for your newborn boy, the boys will be a reason for spreading those traditions one day. Some times a traditional name will give your baby a new beauty.
- Eugraph – well-drawn, hand-written handsome
- Yevdokim – surrounded by a good reputation, honor
- Evlampy – beautifully glowing
- Evmeny – gracious, merciful
- Eusebius – pious
- Eustace – a permanent, stable, balanced
- Eustace – magnificently eared
- Yevstigney – a good sign
- Eustratus is a good warrior
- Eutyches is a happy
- Yegor – the landowner
- Elepheri is free
- Elizar is God’s help
- Elisha is God saved
- Emelyan is an affectionate, friendly, cheerful
- Epiphanes – famous, glorious
- Erasmus – belove
- Erastus – beloved
- Yeremey – messenger
- Yermak – a messenger of the people
HOT GUY NAMES
Every name has a meaning. But sometimes we do not consider the purpose. We believe only what we hear. Most girls like boys who have a hot guy name. The name is also a reason for the attraction to the opposite sex. So your boy has a hot guy name he will feel happy about that in the future.
- Lubomyr (fame) is a loving world.
- Ludwig (German) – glory, battle.
- Mabry (Greek) – black.
- Makar (Greek) – blessed, happy.
- Maxim (lat.) – the greatest.
- Matvey (church. Matthew) (other Heb.) – “gift of God.”
- Methodius (Greek) – purposeful.
- Miron (Greek) – from – dripping with incense oil – myrrh.
- Michael (other Heb.) – equal to God.
- Modest (lat.) – modest.
- Moses (Egypt.) – taken from the water, extracted from the sea.
- Mstislav (glor.) – a glorious defender.
- Nazard (Church. Nazarius) (other Heb.) – “dedicated to God.”
- Naum (other Heb.) – consolation.
- Nestor (Greek) – recalling the house, will give birth to
- Nikander (Greek) – a victorious man.
- Nikita (Greek) is the winner.
- Nicephorus (Greek) – Victorious.
- Nicodemus (Greek) – conquering the nations.
- Nicholas (Greek) – the winner of the peoples.
CELTIC BOY NAMES
Celtic names have a musical and magical feel. These name origin from Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and England. But most of the new modern Celtic names are unisex, and they are tough to pronounce. You also can give your baby boy a Celtic related name.
- Milan – dear
- Miron – the fragrant
- Michael – like god
- Moses – saved from the water
- Nikita is the winner
- Odysseus – angry
- Oliver – warrior
- Oscar – deer lover
- Ostap – steady
- Patrick – nobleman
- Peter – stone
- Plato – broad-shouldered
- Preston – a village of the priest
- Ratibor – the chosen warrior
- Richard – rich in heart or brave sovereign
- Rob – famous
- Robert – brilliant
- Ruslan – lion
- Timothy – revered
- Thomas – twin
BAD BOY NAMES
In childhood, also boys are worse than girls. Bad meaning they very naughty and always trying to do something which their parents say not to do. It’s a cute badness. So your baby boy has bad boy names. It also can be a reason to get more love from others.
- Florentine – blooming
- Florian – blooming
- Foka – seal
- Thomas – twin
- Faustus – auspicious, happy
- Thaddeus – praise
- Falaley – blooming olive
- Thalassios – marine, skilled in navigation
- Fedot – God-given or dedicated to the gods of
- Felix – Happy
- Themistocles – famed for justice
- Fedosov – God-given or devoted to the gods
- Feklistov – God’s creation, the creation of
- Theophane – manifested gods
- Theophilus – Bogoljub
- Filaret – loving virtue
- Philemon – a favorite
- Fiers – decorated with flowers, grape, and branches
- Robert – glory, splendor, brilliance
- Rodion – pinkish, pink
BLACK BOY NAMES
Is black an ugly color? No. Black is a unique color, and it has so many meanings. There are some newborn baby boys with chocolate color. But they are very handsome. They have a unique personality. A name related to black color or a name the meaning of the name referred to black is more suitable for these chocolate black boys.
- Khariton – generous, grateful
- Kharlampy – shining with love and joy
- Chrysanthus – gold flower
- Christopher – Christ-bearer, anointed to the kingdom
- Celestine – Heavenly
- Edward – property, protection of
- Elim – dumbness, the silence of
- Emilius – affectionate, flattering
- Erast – lovely, sweet;
- Ernest in love – serious, strict
- Juvenal – always young
- Julian – from the clan Julius
- Julius – curly, sheaf
- Just – fair
- Justinian – fair
- Jacob – Follows Someone
- Jan – Grace of God
- Flavian – derived from a kind of Flavian (or freedman)
- Phlegon – burning, burning
- Frol – blooming
ROMAN BOY NAMES
What do you feel when you hear about Rome? Admittedly, I think a Romantic feeling. A Roman name gives your boy a romantic mood. For boys, there are more attractive Roman boy names. Your baby will like his name very much in the future.
- Milan – dear
- Milen – dear
- Miletus – a city on the northern coast of Crete
- Milius – apple
- Milovan – caress, take care
- Miron – exuding fragrant peace, fragrant
- Mitrofan – mother’s glory, having a glorious mother
- Micah – who is like God
- Modest – humble
- Mokey – mocker, mocking
- Mokiy – mocker
- Nazar is dedicated to God. The name of the Jewish town Nazareth
- Nathan – the God, gave
- Naum – consolation
- Nestor – returning home,
- Nikander – victorious warrior
- Nikanor – victor
- Nikita – victor
- Nikifor – victorious, victor
- Nikon – victor
ARABIC BOY NAMES
Children are the coolness of our eyes, and they give us happiness. So the name they have increases that love. If you in an Arabic country or you are related to Islam, you are searching for a name for your newborn baby. Arabic names are different from other names. They follow a different culture. By the name, we can identify if he is an Arabian.
- Delilah (Arabic) – accurate, correct, truthful, conductor (indicating the road).
- Damir – (Arab) conscience, mind; (Turk) derivative of “thimer-dimer” – iron; persistent
- Danil ( Daniil ) (dr.-Heb. – Arabic.) – a gift from God, a person close to God; God is my judge
- Danis (Pers.) – knowledge, science.
- Danif (Arab.) – The sun is declining.
- Daniyaz (Arabic.-Pers.) – desire, need, need, a necessity.
- Daniyar (Persian) – smart, prudent, sensible.
- Daujan (Turk.) – generous.
- Daulat ( Davlet ) – wealth, country, happiness.
- Daut ( Daoud ) (Arabic) – beloved, disposing to himself.
- Dahi (Pers.) – the owner of excellent knowledge, anticipating a great writer.
- Dayan (Arabic) – a retributor for the deed, the great judge. One of the names of the Highest.
- Dzhambulat – Bulat (Arab.) – solid; Djan (Turk.) – soul.
- Jamil (Arabic) is beautiful.
- Dilar (pers.) – sincere, cordial; comforter.
- Dindar (Persian-Arabic.) – Very God-fearing.
- Zobit (Finished) (Arabic) – officer; rule, system, order, control.
- Zubair (Arab.) – Strong, smart.
- Inner (Arabic-Tatar) – make sure.
- Insan (Arabic) is a man.