The parents all over the world try to do the best for their babies. If it is a baby girl, the first thing you have to do is choosing a beautiful, cute and unique girl names for your daughter. The names have changed according to the country, area, culture, and so many things.
Some parents look for a name for their baby girl with different letters. Some people like names start with the letter ‘A’ or ‘D’ or something. In some Asian countries, parents believe in astrology. So they look a perfect baby name for their baby girl by a letter which had given by the astrologer. You can choose baby names for girls easily by Alphabetic order. Also, browse Names with meaning alphabetically!
Girl Names by Country
Different countries have different traditions, cultures, attitudes, trending, and favors. When some people are choosing a name for a baby girl according to the country. Some countries use straightforward names for girls. But some states use very complicated names.
They are difficult to pronounce also. In every year, social security administration releases top 100 or top 1000 baby girl name list. So you can choose a beautiful and perfect name for your little princess by the country name.
Cute Girl Names
When you are a parent of a baby girl, you always try to choose a cute name for her. All the parents wish to give a name for their pretty girl, which is full of cuteness. When someone calls her by her name, they feel lovely. It is the best name for a girl.
- Aksinya (nar.ot Ksenia) – hospitable or vice versa alien (“xenos”)
- Alevtina (old) – foreign to the evil
- Alexandra (old) – protector of people
- Alena (adv. From Elena) – sunny
- Alina (new) – a stranger
- Alice (new) – charming
- Alla (old) – selfish
- Albina (old, cf. new. Alvina) – “white.”
- Abigail: father’s joy, beautiful
- Bella: beautiful
- Belinda: sweet, very beautiful
- Bonita: sweetheart
- Donatella: a beautiful “gift.”
- Ella: a beautiful fairy
- Ellen: the most beautiful woman
- Fire: beautiful
- Iowa: beautiful land
- Isa: beautiful
- Jacinta: beautiful
- Caitlin: an intelligent, cute little child
Popular Girl Names
A Popular name sometimes gives a new start to a baby girl. If the name is popular, lots of people know it. So it is not difficult to memorize. Like this because of many reasons some parents like to give their baby girl a famous name. Let’s have a look at some popular baby girl names.
- Keva: a charming child
- Lily: purity, beauty
- Linda: sweetheart
- Lynn: a beautiful waterfall
- Lucinda: a lovely light
- Mabel: the only beauty
- Midow: a fascinating field
- Label: beautiful coast
- Rachel: beautiful
- Rosalyn: a beautiful, small rose
- Tanzania: the beautiful princess
- Idea: a beautiful voice
- Abhaya: fearless
- Akshita: Wonder Girl
- Barn: sky
- Amrita: spiritual holy water
- Avantika: Queen
- Dhara: the constant flow
- Divya: divine
- Jyotzna: flame
Pretty Girl Names
When people are giving a name to their baby girl, they are anxious about the meaning of the name. Los of people loves to provide a name to the girl who has the definition of pretty.
- Swara: radiant
- Videhy: Sita (wife of Lord Ram)
- Karisma: a miracle
- Mohini: the most beautiful
- Shreya: beautiful, auspicious
- Alina (lat.) – white, noble.
- Alice – a female form to the name Alex.
- Alla (Greek) is another exchange.
- Albina (lat.) – white.
- Amelia (German) is enthusiastic, hardworking.
- Anastasia, Asya (Greek) – resurrected.
- Angelina, Angela (Greek) – messenger.
- Angelica (French / Greek) – see Angelina.
- Anna (dr. Heb.) – grace, grace.
- Antonina (lat.) – a diminutive of the Roman family name Anton.
- Anfisa (Greek) is blooming.
- Aprilina – from April.
- Ariadne (Greek) is a courageous, faithful wife.
- Astra is the name of the flower.
- Aurika (rum.) – gold.
Beautiful Girl Names
Baby Girls are like Rose flowers. They are the symbol of beauty. So is there any wrong if we put a name to a baby girl with the meaning of beautiful? I’m sure you also choose a name with a sense of beauty.
- Diana: Goddess of the Moon
- Celine: Moon
- Luna: Moon
- Rishima: moon ray
- Farrah: happy
- Musk: smile, happiness
- Niall: successful
- Yashita: successful
- Fawzia: Victorious
- Yashashri: the goddess of Success
- Aurora (lat.) – morning dawn.
- Agatha (Agafia) (church. Agatha) (Greek) – excellent.
- Agnes (lat.) – a sheep.
- Agnia (lat.) – Immaculate.
- Hell (other Heb.) – rejoicing.
- Adelaide (other germs.) – of noble origin.
- Aza – respected, free.
- Azalea is the name of the flower.
- Aida (Arabic) – benefit, reward.
- Akulina (church. Akilina (lat.) – aquiline.
Biblical Girl Names
It is a precious thing if someone lives a biblical life. Some parents are very close to their religion. So they try always to choose a biblical name for their newborn girl. Surely it will be a blessing to her in the future.
- Faina (Greek) is a bright torch.
- Fatima (Arabic) is not small.
- Fyodor (churches. Theodora) (Greek) – God’s gift.
- Thekla (Greek) – God, glory.
- Felicata (churches. Filitsa and Filitsitata) (lat.) – happy.
- Flora (lat.) – the name of others. Rome. Goddess of flowers.
- Frida (German) is the world.
- Cecilia (lat.) It is an ancient Roman name, blind.
- Chara (glor.) – enchanting.
- Cheslava (glory.) – honor, glory.
- Warlott (French) – A female version of the name Carl.
- Eleonora (Heb.) – God is my light.
- Eliza / Elsa – on behalf of Elizabeth.
- Ellina / Elya (Greek) – Greek.
- Elvira (Germany) – protection of all.
- Emilia (lat.) – enthusiastic, rival.
- Emma (other German.) – affectionate, friendly.
- Esmeralda is an emerald in Spanish.
- Esther (pers.) It is a star.
- Juliana (lat.) – from the clan Julia.
Do you like a name with a cool meaning? I’m sure you are searching for a cool name for your daughter. Never think twice. It might help your cool-girl stand out from the crowd. And your little girl will be a cool one.
- Malanya (Greek) – blackness.
- Malvina (other Germanic) is a friend of justice.
- Margarita (lat.) – a pearl.
- Marianne (Heb.) – the addition of the names Mary and Anna.
- Mariamne (Heb.) – rejecting, bitter.
- Marina (lat.) – sea.
- Mary (al. Heb.) Is bitter, (al. Egypt.) – beloved of God.
- Marta (lat.) – see Martha, borrowed from app. languages.
- Martha (Syriac.) – mistress, mistress.
- Matilda (other German.) – Strong in battle.
- Matrona (church. Matrona) (lat.) – a noblewoman.
- Medea (Greek) is adroit.
- Melissa (lat.) – the name of the flower.
- Milena (fame) is sweet.
- Milisa – a bee.
- Mimosa is the name of the flower.
- World (new. Russian.) – The world.
- Mia is the only one.
- Monica (lat.) – advice.
- The muse (Greek) is the inspirer.
Middle Girl Names
Some people like to use a straightforward name. And another one like to use more complicated. Every parent wishes to give a unique middle name to his/her daughter as the first one. Sometimes in the future, your daughter will love the middle name more than the first name.
- Alevtina (lat.) – see Valentina.
- Alexandra (Greek) – protector of people.
- Aelita (Greek) – air.
- Beatrice (lat.) – happy.
- Bella (lat.) – beautiful.
- Berta (German) is magnificent.
- Bogdan (glor.) – given by God (see Bogdan).
- Bozena (Zhenya) – from the Czech language.
- Borislav (glor.) – struggling (see Borislav).
- Bronislava (fame) is a glorious protector.
- Valentina (lat.) – healthy, secure.
- Valeria (lat.) – strong.
- Wanda (Polish) – the meaning is unclear.
- Barbara (Greek) – foreign.
- Vasilisa (Greek) – regal.
- Vassa (Greek) is a wooded gorge.
- Veda (glor.) – Mermaid.
- Vela (fame) is excellent.
- Velimira (glor.) – the big world.
- Venus (lat.) – Goddess of love and beauty.
Unusual Girl Names
If a girl has a unique when someone is calling her that no one else there will have a name really, she will feel proud. It might help to develop a great personality also. So parents always search for unusual names for their daughter. Choose the best name for your world.
- Glafira (Greek) – graceful, refined.
- Gloria (lat.) – glory.
- Gorislava (glor.) – from the basics of the words “burn” and “glory.”
- Hydrangea (lat.) – gardener.
- Dana – given by God.
- Daniela (Heb.) – God is my judge.
- Danuta (lit.) – the daughter of God.
- Daria (Pers.) – strong, victorious.
- Deborah (Heb.) – a bee.
- Dekabrina – was formed from “December.”
- Diana (lat.) – the goddess of the hunt and the moon.
- Dinah (Greek, other Heb.) – strong, the judgment of God.
- Dobromira (lat.) – good peace.
- Dominica (glor.) – the day of God (Sunday).
- Domna (lat.) – mistress, mistress of the house.
- Donata (lat.) – donated.
- Dora (Greek) – a gift, a gift.
- Dragoslava (glory.) – dear glory.
- Drosida (Greek) – dew.
- Ewa (Heb.) – life; (Greek) – a good messenger; (Arabic) – faith.
Black Girl Names
Is black an ugly color? No. Black is a unique color, and it has so many meanings. There are some newborn baby girls with chocolate color. But they are full of beauty. They have a unique beauty. A name related to black color or a name the meaning of the name referred to black is more suitable for these chocolate girls.
- Evangelina (Greek) – bringing good news.
- Eugene (Greek) – noble.
- Evdokia (Greek) – goodwill.
- Eudoxia (Greek) is a good name.
- Eulalia (Greek) – sweetly speaking.
- Eulampia (Greek) —shine well.
- Eupraxia (Greek) – prosperity.
- Catherine (Greek) – pure, immaculate.
- Elena (Greek) – bright, sparkling.
- Elizabeth (church. Elizabeth) (other Heb.) – worshiping God.
- Euphemia (Greek) is a good name.
- Euphrosyne (church. Euphrosyne) (Greek) – joyful.
- Janna (French) – on behalf of John.
- Zhdana (Russian) is the bride.
- Genevieve (gal.) – white wave.
- Josephine (French) – on behalf of Joseph.
- Georgette (French) – on behalf of George.
- G macaw (pers.) – gold.
- Zinaida (Greek) – born of Zeus, divine.
- Zlata (fame) – gold.
Uncommon Girl Names
Girls are very jealousy. So they always like to have something unique and uncommon which hasn’t anyone. Name also like this. Every girl wants to have an unusual name. So some parents are searching for rare names for their friends.
- Faith (Russian) – faith.
- Veronica (Greek) – bringing victory.
- Vivea (lat.) – live.
- Victoria (lat.) – Goddess of Victory.
- Violetta (fr. / Lat.) – abbr. Viola form – violet.
- Virinea (lat.) – greening, fresh.
- Vita (lat.) – life.
- Vitalina (lat) – vital.
- Vitalia (lat.) – vital, living.
- Vlada (Slav.) – owning.
- Gabriel (Heb.) – God is my strength.
- Gazelle is a goat.
- Galatea (Greek) – milk.
- Galina (Greek) – silence, calm.
- Helium (Greek) – solar.
- Gella (Greek) – the meaning is unclear.
- Henrietta (other German.) – The head of the house.
- Dahlia is the name of the flower.
- Hera (Greek) is the wife of Zeus.
- Gertrude (Germany) is a strong spear.
Old Fashioned Girl Names
Do you know a saying ‘Old is Gold’? Sometimes we found good things in old things more than new ones. Some parents have lovely memories of the past. So they love their memories, and they decided to give a name to their daughter related to this memory. It will keep their smile forever. Sometimes the old fashioned name will become a trend in the future.
- Zlatoslav (glory) – gold, glory.
- Zoya (Greek) – life.
- Vetta (germ.) – onion from yew.
- Ida (Anglo-Saxon) is a warrior.
- Isabella (other Heb.) – on behalf of Elizabeth.
- Isis is the Egyptian goddess.
- Isolda (Anglo-Saxon) is an outstanding warrior.
- Ilona (the Hungarian version of the name Elena) – light.
- Inga (dr. Scand.) – dedicated to the god of abundance Yngve.
- Inessa (Spanish) – on behalf of Agnes.
- Inna (lat.) – a stormy stream.
- Iola (Greek) – harp.
- Jonah (Heb.) – a dove.
- Iraida (Greek) – the daughter of Hera, wife of Zeus.
- Irena is a variant of the name Irina.
- Irida (Greek) is the goddess of the rainbow.
- Irina (Greek) – the world.
- Irma (other German.) – dedicated to the god of war.
- Oia (Greek) – violet
- Kaleria (lat.) – A variant of the name Valery, calling.
Anime Girl Names
Lots of people love Anime characters who are strong, beautiful, and smart. Some people feel proud because if those characters. From these characters, we have lots of things to get as well as things to throw away. If you love any aspect, you can select the name that you like for your baby girl.
- Haruko – F – Spring
- Hachiro – M – Eighth son of
- Hideaki – M – Brilliant, excellent
- Hikaru – M / F – Bright, shining
- Hide – F – Fertile
- Hiroko – F – Generous
- Hiroshi – M – Generous
- Hitomi – F – Doubly beautiful
- Hoshi – F – Star
- Hotaka – M – Name of the mountain in Japan
- Hotaru – F – Firefly
- Ichiro – M – First son
- Ima – F – Gift
- Isami – M – Courage
- Ishi – F – Stone
- Izanami – F – Attracting
- Izumi – F – Fountain
- Jiro – M – Second son of
- Joben – M – Loving purity
- Jomei – M – Carrier of light
Strong Female Names
Girls are not weak. They are the strong persons who give birth to another one, one day. And parents like to say that my little girl is a strong one. Names with the meaning definite provide the girls with pride. You also can choose a strong female to your little princes.
- Nana is an independent form on behalf of Anna.
- Natalia (lat.) – nee.
- Natella is a variant of the name Natalia.
- Nelya / Nelly (diminutive of Elena) – bright.
- Nika (Greek) is the name of the goddess of victory.
- Nina (Greek) is the name of the Assyrian capital Nineveh. Nin is the god of fertility.
- Novella (lat.) – new.
- Nora (Heb.) – Light.
- Mary / Mara is the European version of the name Mary.
- Oxana (Ukrainian variant of the name Ksenia) – guest, foreign.
- Octavia is the eighth.
- Olesya (Ukrainian and Belarusian version of the name of Alexander) is a defender.
- Olivia – “Olive” – olive, tree, symbolizes the world.
- Olga (scand.) It is a saint.
- Ophelia (lat.) – help.
- Pavla / Paola (lat.) – small.
- Pansia (Greek) – “pans” – a child.
- Paraskeva – Friday.
- Patricia (lat.) – a nobleman.
- Pelagia – marine.
Badass Girl Names
Female is the most energetic person in the world. Any other cannot do her role. So they should have tough names like them. If a badass name gives to a girl, it will encourage your baby to be strong and independent women. Choose a badass name for your baby girl also.
- Svetlana (glor.) – bright.
- Selena (Greek) – the goddess of the moon.
- Selina (lat.) – heavenly.
- Seraphim (al. Heb.) – burning, flame.
- Silva (lat.) – forest.
- Simone (Heb.) – hearing God.
- Snezhana – snowy.
- Sophia (church. Sofia) (Greek) – wise.
- Stanislava – become glorified.
- Stella (Italian) is a star.
- Stepanida (church. Stefanida) (Greek) – crowned.
- Stephanie (Greek) – a wreath.
- Susanna (church. Sosanna) (other Heb.) – white lily.
- Tasia (Greek) – the goddess.
- Tamara (cargo) is a fig tree.
- Tamila (glor.) – languid.
- Tatyana (church. Tatiana) (Greek) – organizer, legislator.
- Teresa (Greek) – huntress, (other German.) – beloved and robust.
- Liana (church. Juliana) (lat.) – from the clan of Julius.
- Ursula (German) is a bear.
One Syllable Girl Names
When you are choosing a name for your baby girl, one thing you have to consider is the number of syllables of the name. A lot of times, a short name brings you fortunate more than a long name. Today a lot of people like to use names with the minimum number. Choose a one-syllable name for your baby girl also.
Muslim Girl Names
Muslim girl’s name is not like other nationalities. They are very specific names. Their pronunciations are also different. For this, every Muslim name has a particular meaning and idea. If you have a Muslim baby girl choose a name according to their meanings.
- Amina (Arabic) – loyal, reliable, honest, prosperous.
- Amirah (Arabic) – the lord, commanding; Princess.
- Anisa (Arabic) is a close friend.
- Asma (Arabic) – high, majestic.
- Afiya (Arabic) – visitor, guest, health, well-being, well-being, life force.
- Asana (Arabic) – the best, most beautiful, incomparable.
- Bella (lat.) – beauty; the abbreviated form of the name Isabella.
- Valida (Arabic) is a girl.
- Valia (Arab.) – mistress; saint; close girlfriend.
- Vasima ( Viasimya ) (Arabic) is very beautiful.
- Guzelia (Turkic-Tatar.) – The owner of indescribable beauty.
- Guzel (Turkic-Tatar.) – The most beautiful, admirable.
- Gulnara (Pers.) – pomegranate flower.
- Gulfia – similar to a flower.
- Gulshat (Pers.) It is a flower of joy.
- Gulya is a flower.
- Damira (Turkic-Tatar.) – solid, similar to iron.
- Denmark (Arabic) – close; famous, glorious.
- Darius (Persian) is a sizeable full-flowing river.
- Delphus is the silver of the soul.
Asian Girl Names
Asian countries are not like European countries. They are very close to their traditions, cultures, and religions. So when they have a newborn baby girl, they always try to close their babies to the customs and customs. And the names are also different in Asian countries. If you are in an Asian country, you can choose a name according to your culture.
- Jamilya – beautiful, beautiful
- Jana – fresh fruits,
- Jude fruits – generosity, generosity; Yahweh will reward
- Zahra – radiant, brilliant, Venus; shiny, sparkling
- Karima – sweet, generous, generous
- Leila – black-haired, night, darkness
- Maryam is a devout serving God; loving
- Munira – bright, bright
- Narmin – tender, soft
- Nur – light
- Raisa – the boss, managing
- Rania – looking intently
- Salma – prosperous, healthy
- Samira – the interlocutor, bearing fruit; supportive conversation, smile
- Sania – high, majestic
- Sarah – a noblewoman, mistress; Princess; pleasing
- Safia – pure, clear, transparent,
- Sultan ‘s girlfriend – power, domination, supreme rule
- Amira – princess, princess, princess
- Anisa – companion, affectionate, best friend
Vintage Girl Names
A Vintage name gives tradition and uniqueness. And some use Vintage name to honor a family member or hero from the past. Today use Vintage names for most fashionable girls. You also can choose an old name for your little girl.
- Pauline (French) – small, owned by Paul.
- Psyche (Greek) is the soul.
- Pulcheria (lat.) – beautiful.
- Raisa (Greek) – easy.
- Raymonda (German) – intelligence, protection.
- Rachel (Heb.) – Sheep.
- Rebekah (dr. Heb.) – network, bind.
- Regina (lat.) – Queen.
- Renata (lat.) – newly born.
- Rimma – Throw.
- Rita is an independent firm of the name Margarita.
- Rose / Rosalia (lat.) – the name of the flower.
- Rosina is a diminutive of Rose.
- Roxanne (Pers.) – Dawn.
- Rufina (lat.) – reddish.
- Ruth (lat.) – red.
- Abina – from the Sabine tribe.
- Salome (Greek) – peace, peace, prosperity.
- Sana (lat.) – healthy.
- Sarah (other Heb.) It is a noble princess.
Twin Girl Names
A twin girl newborn is a fantastic incident for a family. As this incident choosing a beautiful two names is the other major thing. Lovely twin girls should have two adorable names, like rhyming words. Choose an amazing for your little twin princesses.
- Anya – Yana
- Masha – Marina
- Marina and Maria
- Victoria – Vitalina
- Zarina and Darina
- Arina and Marina
- Alina and Arina
- Alyana and Ulyana
- Ksenia and Stefania
- Liliana and Violeta
- Vika – Veronica
- Olya and Fields
- Arina and Sabrina
- Anna and Jeanne
- Victoria and Roxana
- Arina – Irina
- Alice – Elizabeth
- Kira and Mira
- Ulyana and Julia
- Olga – Tatyana
Classic Girl Names
Are you a person who loves classical things? It gives an extraordinary value. The perfect girl’s name memorizes us the past things. So if you choose a traditional name for your newborn girl, the girls will be a reason for spreading that tradition one day. Some time times a classical name will give your baby a new beauty.
- Camellia is the name of the flower.
- Camille (lat.) – chamomile.
- Capitoline (lat.) – from the name of one of the seven hills of Rome.
- Karina (Italian) – dear.
- Karina (lat.) – dear.
- Kira (Greek) – mistress.
- Claudia (lat.) – from the clan Claudius, lame.
- Clara (lat.) – clear, bright.
- Clarissa is a variant of the name Clara.
- Cleopatra (Greek) is glorious by his father.
- Clotilde (German) – the famous battle.
- Concordia (lat.) – the name of the Roman goddess of consent.
- Constance (lat.) – unchanging, constant.
- Bark (Greek) is a girl.
- Christina (Greek) is a Christian belonging to Christ.
- Ksenia (Greek) is a foreign guest.
- L ada (fame) – dear, wife.
- Layla (arab.) – night.
- Lala (Arabic) – poppy, tulip, pearls.
- Larisa (Greek) is a seagull.
Fantasy Girl Names
Every girl likes a fantasy world. So if they have a fantasy name, they will be happy about it, especially when they are teenagers. If parents give a fantasy name for their daughter, she will love this name. Fantasy name gives an exceptional beauty for your name and you too.
- Laura (lat.) – laurel.
- Leda (Greek / Lycian) is a woman.
- Leonard is a female version of the name Leonard.
- Leonid is a female version of the name Leonid.
- Lera is a diminutive of Valeria.
- Lydia (Greek) – from Lydia.
- Lily / Liliana / Liana (lat., Glor.) – Lily (flower name).
- Lina – short for Capitoline, Carolina.
- Linda – short from English. Ethelinda.
- Leah (other Heb.) – a heifer, weary.
- Lolita / Lola (diminutive of Dolores) – sadness, sorrow.
- Louise (French) – glory in battle, glorious warrior.
- Lyubava (fame) is beloved.
- Love (Russian) – love.
- Ludwig – a female version of the name Ludwig.
- Lyudmila (fame) – dear to people.
- Lucia / Lucia (lat.) – light.
- M agdalene / Magda / Madeleine (Heb.) – from Magdala (Palestine).
- Magnolia is the name of the flower.
- Maya (Greek) is the name of the goddess, the mother of Hermes.
Baby Boy Names for Girls
There’s no regulation specifying that boy names are for kids, and lady names are for ladies, so have some fun as well as mix it up with these remarkable Baby Boy Names for Girls.
Aidan – After covering the graphs a few years back, Aidan gets on a little bit of a decrease for boys– but it’s rebounding as one of the most preferred young boy names for ladies. Then It suggests “fiery.”
Asa has been a boys’ name typically, though it reviews as it can quickly be for ladies. So the name is related to healing